Before We Begin
Full disclosure, I am an affiliate with Divi. There will be links through this article (and many of my others :p) that will help you purchase the Divi Theme if that is what you’re interested in.
These links are what allow us to provide you with awesome tutorials every week, and when you make a purchase through them it really helps to support the website.
Ok, back to the tutorial 🙂
1. Create the structure
- Add a section to your page
- Add a row inside the section
- Add the elements you’d like in that row
2. Style your elements
Ensure you add a section background.
The glass effect is only as good as its background
Ensure you add colour to your row’s background.
White is the traditional choice, but this will work with any background colour
3. Add an opacity to row’s background
4. Add CSS blur effect to row’s custom CSS
- Navigate to your rows settings.
- Click Advanced > Custom CSS
- Add CSS blur effect